1 January 1970
31 December 1969
This training product includes:
- A TOGAF® Standard 9 examination voucher
- ATE Enterprises Exams practice paper
- Direct Access to our state of the art TOGAF materials
About this Course
The ATE Enterprises TOGAF® Standard Training Products introduce all of the topics you will need to cover in order to use the latest TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2 in your organisation and to prepare to take The Open Group’s examination(s). This course is for Level 1 and 2 certification.
The latest version of the TOGAF® Standard features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as Security Architecture plus additions to the Business Architecture domain.
Whether Face-to-Face or by webinar, instructor led training courses provide an unbeatable teaching environment, in which the learner can thrive through a combination of an expert instructor and enthusiastic participants. The course is 4 days long.
The TOGAF® Standard 9 Practitioners course is taught at Level 1 and Level 1 & 2. Our TOGAF® Standard training course will help you prepare to take The Open Group’s examination(s) at the level that you select. This course is an Open Group Accredited TOGAF® Standard Training Course and TOGAF® Standard exam vouchers and preparation pack are part of the course.
The training materials are based on ATE Enterprises extensive training programs.
Our Instructor-led and Webinar training combines:
- Formal teaching
- Interactive discussions
- Personal and group exercises undertake a series of exercises based around a case study
This training product includes:
- TOGAF® Standard 9 examination voucher
- The ATE Enterprises TOGAF 9 Standard examination preparation package
- Direct Access to our state of the art TOGAF Standard Material
- Extended versions of the course teaching modules
- Supplementary modules and documentation
- Additional papers complementing the teaching modules
Please feel free to speak to one of our advisers to obtain the course plan and timings.
Delegates require no prior knowledge of TOGAF to attend this course
The TOGAF 9 level 2 certification allows delegates to take the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Enterprise and Solution Architecture.
Topics covered in the TOGAF standard for Practitioners course are:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF® standard
- The TOGAF® standard Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository
- Requirements Engineering using Business Scenarios
- Architecture Maturity Assessments
- Architecture Skills Framework
- Using the TOGAF® Framework to develop Security Architectures
- Changes to the Business Architecture domain
Please feel free to speak to one of our advisors to obtain the course plan and timings.
TOGAF certification; remains the leading global certification for Enterprise Architects (EA). Serving as evidence that the practitioner holding the certification is competent to develop an organization’s long-term IT strategy and align this with the overall business strategy based on TOGAF.
For individuals looking to enhance their careers in Enterprise Architecture getting TOGAF certified is a foundational requirement for any EA position.
TOGAF® 9 certification is achieved by passing the Open Group’s certification exams. Our accredited course includes the exam vouchers. You will need to book your exam on this website: https://certification.opengroup.org/take-exam
As part of the TOGAF® standard Level 1 and 2 course, we issue the combined voucher as standard, meaning you will take Level 2 directly after the Level 1 exam (recommended), if you wish to take these exams separately please mention this to our booking team.
Our online learning portal provides you with all the material you will need to prepare for the exam and includes practice exam questions that will help you assess your readiness to take the exams which are broken down as follows:
Whilst you await your exam you can revise using our online learning portal and when you are ready you can take our practice exam to test your performance.
Foundation Level 1 Exam
- There are 40 multiple choice questions
- It is a closed book examination
- You have 1 hour to complete the exam
- The pass mark is 55% (22 questions out of 40)
Practitioner Level 2 Exam
- There are Eight scenario based questions
- It is and open book examination
- You have 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the exam.
- The pass mark is 60% (24 points out of a possible 40)
English as a second language
If English is not your first language, additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam. Your country of residence, nationality, and the country in which you would like to take the exam are used to determine eligibility for additional time. The additional time allowance is 30 minutes for a Part 1or Part 2, and 30 minutes for each part of a combined exam, for a total of 60 additional minutes.
Candidates who reside in and are taking an English language exam in a country designated as an ESL country are eligible for extra time to complete the exam. If you are registered for a single part exam, the additional time will automatically be added on and reflected on your Order Summary when you complete your registration. For a Combined Part 1 and Part 2 exam, you must select the ESL specific exam (OG0-093-ESL, OG0-023-ESL) in order to be granted additional time.