About this CourseEnquire Here
The Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners Online course introduces all of the topics you will need to cover in order to understand an Enterprise Architecture framework and how to apply it within your organisation.
The latest version of EAfP features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as service-oriented architecture (SOA) and security architecture.
The training materials are based on ATE’s extensive training programs.
This course covers:
- World-class information on an EA framework
- 6 months access to our Learning Management System
- Direct Access to our state-of-the-art course materials
Successful completion of the course is dependent on:
- Self-study of the course materials accessed online
Successful completion will:
- Prepare candidate to use the latest EAFP methods