About this CourseReturn to Schedule
This 2 day course covers Business Transformation providing an overview of the business elements and change approach required to achieve successful business transformations through business architecture. The course contains the essentials needed to put in place the content for a Business Transformation program which includes:
- Business Modelling, Business Scenarios and how to apply them in development of a Business Architecture based on the TOGAF 9.2 standard
- Business Capabilities and People
- Information Mapping and the Organisation
- Value Streams and Lines of Business
A working knowledge and understanding of TOGAF Business Architecture techniques will benefit Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project and responsible for business planning, execution, development, delivery, and operations.
- Architects looking to achieve the TOGAF Business Architecture credential
- Individuals who require an understanding of Business Architecture based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
Who should do this course?
CurriculumReturn to Schedule
This Business course provides knowledge and understanding of Business Modelling, Business Capabilities, Business Scenarios, Information Mapping, and Value Streams and how to apply them in the development of a Business Architecture based on the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2. It covers the learning objectives for the Open Groups BA Credential and includes the following modules
- Key Terminology
- The Purpose, Rational and Business Benefits of Business Architecture
- Business Architecture Views
- How to Build a Business Architecture
- The business of Digital Architecture
- Business Architecture Governance
- Planning for Business Transformation
- Business Modelling
- Business Capabilities
- Value Streams
- TOGAF Business Scenarios
- Information Mapping
- Developing a Business Architecture with the TOGAF ADM
AssessmentReturn to Schedule
In addition to the Business Transformation credential provided by ATE Enterprises, delegates will also have the opportunity to do complete the Open Group assessment and be awarded the Business Architecture Level 1 credential.
The credential is achieved through the attendance of an accredited TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 classroom or virtual training followed by the completion of an online assessment. The assessment is a simple 30 question multiple-choice online exam. Delegates have 45 minutes in which to complete the assessment.
- Supervised – Yes
- Open Book – No
You can take the assessment
- At your home or in your office using Online Proctored delivery
- Pearson VUE test centers