TOGAF®9 for Practitioners
Delivered by ATE Enterprises
13,447 architects enrolled
3 July 2018
6 July 2018
9:00 am to 5:30 pm
This training product includes:
- A TOGAF® 9 examination voucher
- ATE Enterprises Exams practice paper
- Direct Access to our state of the art TOGAF materials
About this Course
The ATE Enterprises TOGAF® Training Products introduce all of the topics you will need to cover in order to use the latest 9.1 version of TOGAF in your organization and to prepare to take The Open Group’s examination(s). This course is for Level 1 and 2 certification.
The latest version of our TOGAF features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as service-oriented architecture (SOA) and security architecture.
Face-to-face Instructor-Led training courses provide an unbeatable teaching environment, in which the learner can thrive through a combination of an expert instructor and enthusiastic participants. The course is 4 days long.
Webinar training courses provide everything that a face-to-face session provides, but remotely via our virtual classroom. The instructor delivers the class live via our learning platform. This course is also 4 days long.
For online, self-paced learning we provide the course materials, pre-recorded webinars and practice examinations that are included in both the face-to-face and webinar packages, but without a live instructor. This course is for people who do not have time to attend a 4 day course and wish to study in their own time.
The TOGAF® 9 Practitioners is taught at Level 1 and Level 1 & 2. Our TOGAF training course will help you prepare to take The Open Group’s examination(s) at the level that you select. This course is an Open Group Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course and TOGAF® 9 exam vouchers and preparation pack are part of the course.
The training materials are based on ATE Enterprises extensive training programs. Our Instructor-led and Webinar training combines:
- Formal teaching
- Interactive discussions
- Personal and group exercises
This training product includes:
- A TOGAF 9 examination voucher
- The ATE Enterprises TOGAF 9 examination preparation package
- Direct Access to our state of the art TOGAF Material
Delegates require no prior knowledge of TOGAF to attend this course
Topics covered in the TOGAF for Practitioners course are:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®
- The TOGAF® Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository
- Requirements Engineering using Business Scenarios
- Architecture Maturity Assessments
- Architecture Skills Framework
- Using TOGAF® to develop Security Architectures
- Using TOGAF® to define and govern SOA
Please feel free to speak to one of our advisors to obtain the course plan and timings.
To become TOGAF certified you must pass The Open Group’s examinations. These are held at third party examination centers worldwide, with the accredited invigilator. We shall issue an exam voucher which will need to be redeemed via Pearson Vue whereby you will be able to book a location and date that suits you. Please refer to: https://certification.opengroup.org/take-exam
As part of the TOGAF Level 1 and 2 course, we issue the combined voucher as standard, meaning you will take Level 2 directly after the Level 1 exam, if you wish to take them separately please mention this to our booking team.
Whilst you await your exam you can revise using our online learning portal and when you are ready you can take our practice exam to test your performance.
Foundation Level 1 Exam
- There are 40 multiple choice questions
- It is a closed book examination
- You have 1 hour to complete the exam
- The pass mark is 55% (22 questions out of 40)
Practitioner Level 2 Exam
- There are Eight scenario based questions
- It is and open book examination
- You have 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the exam.
- The pass mark is 60% (24 points out of a possible 40)
English as a second language
Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam if English is not their first language. A candidate’s country of residence, nationality, and the country in which they would like to take the exam are used in determining eligibility for additional time. The additional time allowance is 30 minutes for a Part 1, Part 2, or Bridge exam and 30 minutes for each part of a Combined exam, for a total of 60 additional minutes.
Candidates who reside in and are taking an English language exam in a country designated as an ESL country are eligible for extra time to complete the exam. If you are registered for a single part exam, the additional time will automatically be added on and reflected on your Order Summary when you complete your registration. For a Combined Part 1 and Part 2 exam, you must select the ESL specific exam (OG0-093-ESL, OG0-023-ESL) in order to be granted additional time.