26 May 2020
29 May 2020
9AM - 17:30PM CEST
This training product includes:
- Direct Access to our state of the art Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners standard materials
- 6 Months Access to our Learning Management System
About this Course
The latest version of the Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners based on the TOGAF® Standard course features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as Security Architecture plus additions to the Business Architecture domain and changes as a result of ISO/IEC/IEEE42012:2011
Face-to-face Instructor-Led training courses provide an unbeatable teaching environment, in which the learner can thrive through a combination of an expert instructor and enthusiastic participants. The course is 4 days long.
Webinar training courses provide everything that a face-to-face session provides, but remotely via our virtual classroom. The instructor delivers the class live via our learning platform. This course is also 4 days long.
Topics covered in the Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners based on the TOGAF® Standard course are:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture
- The Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository
- Requirements Engineering using Business Scenarios
- Architecture Maturity Assessments
- Architecture Skills Framework
- Using the Framework to develop Security Architectures
- Changes to the Business Architecture domain
- Changes as a result of ISO/IEC/IEEE42012:2011
Please feel free to speak to one of our advisers to obtain the course plan and timings.
Our Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners course is based on the TOGAF® Standard and provides the course materials and an understanding of how to apply TOGAF® in your organization.
Delegates who attend this course are awarded with a Certificate of Attendance
This course does not include examination materials.