Business Transformation in the Enterprise Architecture Context
The 1-day Business Transformation credential provided by ATE Enterprises, provides validation that the attendee has gained an acceptable level of knowledge and understanding of:
- The Purpose, Rational and Business Benefits of Business Architecture
- How to Build a Business Architecture from scratch
- Business Architecture Governance
- Planning for Business Architecture
The course provides an overview of the business elements and change approach required to achieve successful business transformations through business architecture. The course contains the essentials needed to put in place the content for a Business Transformation program.
Who should do this course?
This 1-day Business Transformation course provides knowledge and understanding of
- Unit 1 The Purpose, Rational and Business Benefits of Business Architecture
- Unit 2 The Views of Business Architecture
- Unit 3 How to Build a Business Architecture
- Unit 4 Business of Digital Architecture
- Unit 5 Business Architecture Governance
- Unit 6 Planning for Business Transformation
The learning objectives for this credential focus on knowledge and comprehension. This credential leads to the award of a Credential qualification from ATE Enterprises.
The credential is achieved through the attendance of the course in a classroom or virtual training followed by the completion of an online assessment.
The assessment is a simple 20 question multiple-choice online assessment. Delegates have 30 minutes in which to complete the assessment.
- Supervised – No
- Open Book – Yes
You can take the assessment
- At your home or in your office