EA modelling for Practitioners
We offer a full training in the EA modelling for Practitioner modelling language, modelling exercises, quizzes, and modules on how to model using an open source modelling tool.
- The modelling language enhances your architectural visualization:
- Developing an Enterprise Architecture capability within your organization requires a simple and clear format for your stakeholders to capture their areas of interest, views and viewpoints of current and future architectures. EA modelling is designed to achieve this goal and also complements other modelling languages for systems and processes, such as, UML and BPMN, to provide a comprehensive modelling visualisation and environment for the enterprise.
- Enables visibility of your business:
- Articulating your Enterprise Architecture comprising high-level views of your processes, products, services, people, infrastructure, and partners facilitates better decision-making and impact of change.
- Analysis of your architecture:
- From migration of legacy applications, to consolidation of existing IT infrastructure, the language supports cross-domain analysis, to fully understand the impact of change on different architectures.
- Introduction to the Course
- Relationships between concepts
- How to apply the concepts, relationships, views and viewpoints
- How to develop models and adapt the language to suit your architectural context
- Understanding of the core and extension concepts of the language
- Course Conclusions and Next Steps
Who is this Course for?
The EA modelling for Practitioners course is intended for:
- Enterprise Architects
- Solution Architects
- Business Architects
- IT Professionals