AtE Enterprises respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. We will take appropriate technical and organisational precautions in order to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
AtE Enterprises complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 (Registration number – Z1305531). For more information please visit the link below:
The policy explains how we may use any information that you supply to us.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and pages visited
- Any information that you choose to send us via our enquiry form(s) for the purpose of registering your interest in our products
- Any other information that you choose to send us via our live chat/support functionality.
AtE Enterprises may use this information to:
- Administer the website
- Help us to improve your online experience
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Reply to your enquiries
- Reply to enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- To provide you with new products or services, newsletters, white papers etc. Which we may offer from time to time.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
AtE Enterprises will not sell to or share any information with third parties, without express consent given by you. However we may disclose information if legally required to do so by a government, regulatory body or the law requires or allows us to disclose your personal information. We may share your information, only to the extent necessary, with our service providers, consultants and others who deliver or provide services for or on behalf of AtE Enterprises.
We may provide links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party website, please check their policies as appropriate.
Information that we collect may be transferred, stored and processed between any of the countries in which we operate.
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the USA, Poland, and Australia), which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those used in the EEA, though AtE Enterprises will maintain the standards required in the EEA in all its places of business.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
Please let us know if the personal information we have for you is incorrect and needs to be updated.
A cookie is small piece of information, stored as a text file, which is generated by the web server. The main purpose of a cookie is to make the use of a website faster and easier. Cookies on their own cannot personally identify you. Unless you have chosen to give AtE Enterprises any personal information (either through email or an enquiry form) you will remain anonymous to us. The primary purpose of the cookies used by us is to save your preference for language/region and to improve your online experience with us.
Information on how to remove cookies and how to set browser preferences is included below for the most popular browsers.
Kingsmead Business Park
+44 (0) 333 320 2334 (telephone)
+44 (0) 870 220 4567 (fax)
Last updated 6th October 2015